Random-ness
Posted: Thursday, 29 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid inShut up and drive! *suddenly a song of Rihanna's came in*
Going to not to waste time any longer. Let's sharpen those *oh.I hate this word* pathological eyes we have.
You, just do whatever you want to do.
Ok, I am irritating. Annoying. Full stop.
But Minah, ( terbalikkan sendiri untuk tahu siapa anda :P ) Aku penyayang kan?? :P
Lectures - lectures - nothing to do - watch movie in someone's laptop - battery kong! - do nothing again - bedside in clinics - watched closure ceremony for library week - mandarin class - final Ilusi * yang ni, tak faham sangat pun. tengok je finale nye* - cough worsen - planning for tomorrow's journey.
I want to go home! I wanna go home! If I don't, please let be me with someone I love! Please please please. T_T
balik je la. hoho.