오늘, oneul a.k.a TODAY was the last day we had our class with Dr.T. The next two classes will be with Dr.H. And we will be going for orthopaedics posting next week! *For those who are not in this line, orthopaedics = something has to do with the bones basically*
And Oh! I don't know why, but looking at all my colleagues' faces, they were all exhausted and none of us managed to give satisfying answer. Gosh! We ARE really tired, in fact, I can still feel it even I am about 2 hours at home. Or we could even see how exhausted we were even when nobody answers in the lectures when the lecturers were asking some questions for the sake of 'two-way communication'.
" 3 weeks you've been here and this is the saddest thing."
Sorry, it was not we don't want to but we were unable to. That was the 3rd case presented but I was nowhere inside the ward. I'm out. Far away as far I can go. Dreaming until she pointed to me and I just blankly stared at her.
'Come on! This is only Monday!'
'Sorry, I still couldn't help it. I'm too tired.'
But I could still smile and I even manage to distract a baby from not cooperating with us while we were doing some examinations on her. =)
Lalalalla.
7th week of clinical yrs.
This is only the beginning. Wait till you come to other posting which is superbly hectic and busy.
Oh not to forget, Mike-Romeo-Alpha. HAHA
P/s: Had Paeds Neurosurgery class today at NICU. haha