지금 말해 ( Now tell me)

Posted: Tuesday, 20 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

지금 말해.. have I tell you about this? Oh, forget to romanized. Chigeum marhae or now tell me. 지금 is now and 말해  means tell me. In Korean, the verb and nouns are reversed. Not as in Malay or Mandarin. So instead of 'tell me now' it becomes 'now tell me' if it is directly translated. =)

Okay. My story in college? Hmm.. no bedside teaching today. So no new findings of any peculiar cases and we're off to Professional Communication class at 1430 because the supposed to be clinical lecture was called off. 

Tomorrow? Will be having a class in Orthopaedics Clinic at 3! Oh! Today's group was happily having a morning bedside but we'll have classes at noon. Haih. Ortho.. ortho. I am just worried if I couldn't be fully concentrated on what will be taught because I will be tired on the evening. * I used to be really problematic before in paeds remember?* I just don't want that to happen again but I know, by the time I be in medicine or surgery, it will be happening again and again. What to do??? haih.

never mind. don't give up. this is just the beginning. =)

0 comments: