He is!
Posted: Friday, 9 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Just finished a conversation [chatting on YM, accurately] with a friend somewhere in New Zealand. He is a friend back from my UPSR years. A childhood friend, I supposed. :D He is now doing medicine in a uni and he is a year junior. He just started his 2nd year there.
I noticed something, each time we chatted, he will mentioned (not directly asked) about boyfriend. And today was the longest conversation on that ever.
And oh, I was thinking.. was there any hints I left before-before this in my life? Sorry if I did. Give me the hints again. Oh yeah, but I still love my friends no matter what. And yeah, I think the person I love could feel it before I spill it out, don't you think so? :D
In other words, I love you guys lah! Nomu nomu saranghae! 너무 너무 사랑해!
Buzzlightyear's note : This has nothing to do with the NZ guy. Was just introducing him. I love him! He's the best friend I've ever had! He thought me about competition when I knew nothing about it. :P and I made him jealous since I've been into clinical years a year ahead him! lol
Woody's : 사랑해 내 친구는! Te quiero a mi amigos!
