kero kero..

Posted: Sunday, 11 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
2

Kero kero (my bowel sounds, I guess). Oh, it's coming from the intestine, of course it is the bowel sound! *for those who are technician and engineers, bowel sound = bunyi perut* :P

Noticed there's a temporary stop of Hangeul class? Oh, I have no intention on stopping the lesson but I don't think that the class worked. So, for those who read this, and hoping to be in Korea in 2012 - ouch, terasa? haha - you have to take me there too to be the translator! LOL! :P



Seoul city



Seoul again



Love this!



Oh! This palace! Guyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul.



Whoa!!! 



Nami Island

Okay, there's a few. BTW, Nami Island is not in the centre of Seoul ;P

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    2012 ade pae kt seoul?

    wei cantiknye gmbar nami island tuh..sejuk mata memandang

  1. haha..ade org konon2 nk g sane thn 2012.. huhu.. takde la event pape pn.. oh.. mungkin blh wat wedding ceremony aku kat sane??? wahahahah.. ;pp

    haha.. standard gmba nami.. popular ngn hutan tu.. huhu