House

Posted: Friday, 30 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

I was suddenly thinking about this after I finished my previous entry where the last sentence stated that I wanted to go home. So I was thinking and thinking about home and pop! The ideas of decorating my own condominium popped out. Previously I've seen many condos but I only captured those condos you showed me when we were in the bus going back to our 'beloved' rumah perantauan. Oh I don't why but I can't just simply forget anything related to you. Haish, you gave a big influence to my brain la. :P 

Hah! Want to see my exterior part of closely-imagined condo? Well, the penthouse will be ours - me and my nampyeon 남편 :P kan? *google it by yourself*


Nice view, isn't it?

Soothing pool to relax. But wait! This isn't the only source of tempat main air

Now, let's take a peek inside the house. :P


Nice modern black and white combination. Oh, the air-conditioned would also be a black one! :P


Simple stairs


Nice cooking place :P As if I am cooking. :P *Oh, I will. For my family.*


Mysterious hall huh? Love black!


Hmm.. the toilet. Could I add a jacuzzi in? 


Probably dining area similar to this one? I love white too! :P

Bedroom? Simple yet romantic as this one? 



Or this spacious modern design? 


I would prefer the second one more. Isn't that so?

As a wrap-up, this one also accepted. 



Simple, clean, spacious. And sweet. 

Oh, that was only for the condo. I have another house to be decorated - the mansion! Muahahaha :P

Plus!!! The wajib deco in my house! 

Glass chess set! :P

0 comments: