Buzzed

Posted: Thursday, 22 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Just get back from the college. 4 of us headed to Dataran for dinner - it was about 1845 and we were so much in glucose deprivation *see I am using medical jargon* =P We were having Mandarin 2 class which were supposed to start last week but been postponed till this week. Most of them were not having afternoon class so they get ample time to take some rest before the class but me and my friends were having a Communication Skills Role Play Part B session where we learned how to give informations to the patients.

Hmm... I was buzzed by a friend, asking a question 'Ko sudi tak?'

......... 

Was thinking what should be said, but let the rest remain with me. :P

Then the topic changed - which lead should we read on the ECG? *urghhh..*

p/s : ajussi, I heard Mike-Romeo-Alpha was praising~ haha. that's unexpectable! :P

0 comments: