Crazy over Barakallah

Posted: Monday, 26 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Barakallahu lakuma wa baraka 'alaikuma wa jamaah bainakuma fii khair.. 

Currently keep on replaying this song. Meaningful and best! Hoping me myself would experience what's been told in the lyrics - but I have to find a right person for that! :P

Ok! Keep quiet! I was a bit drowsy today. I've been drugged! haha. No lah. I was given a cough relief syrup *no medical jargons today - I was not a medical student now* So I went home after 10 to take some nap. That was awesome! but I've taken the medication again after lunch and I ended up drowsy while driving *oh, don't get drowsy and drive* to the college for Pathology tutorial at 1500. And a friend dengan selambanya said 'ni belum masanya nak tido lagi, Kid'. I was like, what? Can't you just basically tell me how do I look like? Oh.. but nothing came out from me. :P Just let him with his thought. Urghh.. 

And after class, I headed down to the library before deciding to enter the Co-cu session. Thank God we're not having Career Guidance! But we're having Sports Management 2 instead. And we were to organize a tournament! and we chose to organize Badminton tournament! Yes! Time to play, guys! Oh. and for this Sports Management 2 class next two weeks, which is before puasa, we will be having a session with a taekwando master! Yeah! Don't play taekwando for such a loooooong time! and basically forgotten the basics! :P

p/s : I just can't stand abdominal pain! *oh, I am using medical jargon over here!* it is sooo painful! OH!


Buzzlightyear's : Also want to express my thankfulness and gratitude to my BFF - so called BFF though :P for being so concerned about me. Well, it is not necessary in a sense but thank you once again Mr. :P Love you la! Nampak aje kau aku takde kat kolej tadi ek! Sorry la pasal aku takde korang tak dapat tengok procedures.. Sorry again guys. haha. And thank you so much for taking care of me!

0 comments: