Cry
Posted: Sunday, 18 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
I'd love to cry. Used to cry all night long.
Cried for no one else but myself.
Cried for no one else but myself.
Sometimes I had associated symptoms when I cried, pain inside my chest. [yes, it's central chest pain =P]
It's been a while since I cried and today I cried.
It's not the matter of sadness, sometimes tears come from laughter, sometimes tears come from happiness, sometimes it does come along with the pain.
And just now, I've cried because I've been reminded through a blog that Allah sometimes give us rain because He wants to give us the rainbow, it's just we don't where and when.
Literally speaking, something will not always be as sweet as we thought. Sometimes we were given some test that would not be a burden because He knows how strong we are to take his test, but in each test He puts some hidden message to remind us, or perhaps to tell us. It is we who often not able to appreciate it.
ThinkStop! ;P
