Apakah gejala hidup?
Posted: Tuesday, 27 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid inlapar + sakit kepala + lalok mkn zyrtec and cough syrup...
Apalah gejala hidup minggu ni~ huhu.. :P
Maaf kawan-kawan, pinjam sebentar 'gejala hidup'. hehe.
Ok, nak pergi beli makanan. Perut dah sakit pun masih melewat-lewatkan makan. Kalau puasa melewat-lewatkan sahur boleh la.. huhu ;P
p/s : To my dearest Mr S, thank you very much for being so concern and attentive and giving extra care for me. As you say, sharing is caring. And I add up, caring is loving. And I love you. :P Thank you sweetheart! *you always called me that kan?*
Buzzlightyear's : To my beloved Z.M.A, I was actually trying to get to your attention but I know you must be really busy. So, just go ahead with your school, class or whatsoever. Buzz me whenever you want and I will always be there. Oh, suddenly remember your 'DYMTM - duli yang maha teramat mulia'. :D
p/s : To my dearest Mr S, thank you very much for being so concern and attentive and giving extra care for me. As you say, sharing is caring. And I add up, caring is loving. And I love you. :P Thank you sweetheart! *you always called me that kan?*
Buzzlightyear's : To my beloved Z.M.A, I was actually trying to get to your attention but I know you must be really busy. So, just go ahead with your school, class or whatsoever. Buzz me whenever you want and I will always be there. Oh, suddenly remember your 'DYMTM - duli yang maha teramat mulia'. :D
aigoooo...sweetheart?syahida hanim suweeet ye jgak:D