Stil, I can..
Posted: Wednesday, 14 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
I am busy but I can still chat,
I am tired but I can still smile,
I am exhausted but I can still be with you,
I am tachypneic but I can still breath,
I am lethargic but I can still see you,
I am ptosis but I can still hear and listen to you,
I am about to faint but I can still hold your arms,
I am standing still because I can be a part of your life.
Haish, feeling a bit dizzy, shortness of breath again, tachypneic, no pulsation =)) tehee...
Day by day, I am getting worse and worse. Even a friend ever said, "You look very tired today. Yesterday you don't seem so tired."
But no one can see how tired I was. I am a good actor, do I? =P
*I have counted my respiratory rate. It's not a brady, it's a tachy. huhu...
*I have counted my respiratory rate. It's not a brady, it's a tachy. huhu...