먹다(eat)

Posted: Monday, 5 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
5

먹다, mokda or pronounced as 'mokta' refers to a verb 'to eat'. However, it is only the root word for 'eat'. To be used in a sentence, the word would be changed into 'mogo'. For example, 밥 먹어있다?? 'pap mogo itta?' or 'have you eaten (rice)?. Pap = rice. =)

Oh! I bet my big bro over there is really hungry *by the time this entry was written*. Pegu payo, oppa? huh? LOL! Poor my big bro, having his PMS right now but yeah~ hopefully I can make it to give him some post-MS after this. It's a deal indeed. Don't worry oppa, you'll get to eat later. :P

And yeah, our first year junior was at the college since morning. I wonder what are they doing earlier than me in the college. Hmmm.. but somehow they managed to get a connection somewhere with my colleagues, but never mind. The point is, I was startled this evening in the IT lab after transferring lecture notes from my friend. As I was copying(the notes to my pendrive), I heard a sound came from outside. I turned back and saw a group of students wearing blue shirts - the juniors, of course! :P I asked them whether they were having a session there in the IT dept, because I thought they are having everything briefed! Even how to settling in this new environment~ hmmm..

So *that was only my trick though*, a boy answered, NO. Then, out of a sudden, SORRY. HAHA! Why you guys had to be sorry??? I was like... 'uhuk, never mind'. Well, I was certain that they are my juniors, and they don't even addressed me as 'kak'! LOL! 

5 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    dia tak nak panggil ko akak sbb ko nmpak muda.. be positive...haha

    haha aku suke pelajaran hari ini ttg eat. wahaha. xsenonoh sgguh. ahh da mule rasa nak 먹다... << perosak bhs

  1. haha bikin aku lapar dong!!

  1. hahah.. mule rase nak.. 먹어 (mogo) la aku rase.. huhu..

    ko mmg! bab mkn mmg suke! hahaha..
    ohhh.. aku nmpk mude ke?? wakakaka.. nnt kite tgk sape yg blh cope dgn aku.. huhuhhu

  1. farah, haha.. nnt aku tulis psl kenyang ek.. tp aku tak tau word utk kenyang.. tak dpt tangkap time tgk cite.. huhuhu

    ajussi @ AJUMMA! dah kenyang la~ huhuhu ;ppp