50th entry!!!

Posted: Sunday, 25 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Happy 50th entry!!! 
안녕하세요!!! 우리슈퍼주니어! LOL! What's the thing with Super Junior?? Basically this is my 50th entry since the new blog was created. 50 entries in a month? Wow! Too rajin updating, huh? Well I hope the newer blog wouldn't that sarcastic and offensive to certain people. Oh, I am not writing about any bad things here, ain't I? 

*ok, don't use the word "ain't" in writing because it is a slang - an American friend told me once. :P

This gratitude is expressed to 8 followers of mine. The most active - ajussi for commenting. Haha. You must be thinking how funny to tell the whole universe that you've been a follower. Haha. Me too thinking the same - ok, this is a broken English. Oh, whatever lah! No one would mark the grammar here though! :P Oh, yeah. A really thanks for those who were willing to leave comments. At least I know there's someone whose reading :P

Heard a saying - Men loves women who have sense of humour? Well, it is vice versa too. Girls also like boys with a sense of humour. :P There's a dullness (not resonance) when there's no laughter in a day, kan? =) Practice making lots and lots of jokes ok? heee :D And it will be better if a girl and a guy could read each other's mind - it will be a lot funnier! :P :P :P

OK, GIT upset again. Don't want to be happy - maybe there's no one to make joke. So it is UPSET. :P and plus, I have right ear blockage. That's why I looked semacam je tadi. huhu.. :P

0 comments: