Oh I thought i won't get sick as few of my colleagues were when we entered the hospital. But yeah, being about 3 weeks in the paediatrics ward made me bring along their 'souvenir' :P
And now, after 2 weeks duration of cough I seek a medical attention plus my GIT was really upset - maybe because I filled it with the air yesterday instead of food! :P Bon Odori punya pasal la ni!
Huh.. apparently Omeprazole and Cephalexin are going to be my daily dish for a week. Haih.. get well soon please. =)
Buzzlightyear's : Oh anda, you can play hide-and-seek, assuming me as annoying or whatever you want. But you know you can always count on me, and no matter how you tried to keep it, I might found out sooner or later. Whatever it is, you can just share. If you DO trust me lah. Kalau tak, apa boleh buat kan.. :P
Woody's : Currently listening to Barakallah. No other wonderful language in the world other than Al-lughatul jannah (heaven's language) than Arabic! Sangat indah! No wonder Saidina Abu Bakar can fall in love to Islam once listened to Al-Quran.
omeprazole + cephalexin..
combination utk sakit ape tuh?