GIT upset too :(

Posted: Saturday, 24 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
6

Oh my dear tummy! Please don't get sick. I can't do a single thing if you get upset. Please please please. I need you to be in pink of health. Please! 

*******

Just get back from Bon Odori. I just had a fan which cost me RM 2 with nothing much special about it to be bragged. The only good thing was I can took a look at those big big houses in Jelapang and dreaming about when I can own it by myself. Haih. 

Had a non-study day today as we went out for lunch - quite a late lunch and I went for a Grilled Chicken Burger. Quite nice as the chicken was grilled. And I love grilled stuffs! 

That was the best part. The worst, I went out just right after a friend buzzed me - again, yeah from New Zealand. And I don't know why, I kept on seeing cars with plate number AFQ which reminded me of him. Suddenly remembered he who was asking 'Ko sudi tak?' which I shared on the previous post. Yes, he was.. *and I saw a vision of him with white baju melayu but I don't know who's the bride* =P


Gambar hiasan :P



6 comments:

  1. salamBEST says:

    berangan ke ahjumma!

  1. yeah. I was berangan when I was driving. biarlah. huhu.

    eh, busy jd neurologist wat la cara busy ajussi! ish! ;pp

    perut org sakit ni tak lak die kisah. haish.

  1. salamBEST says:

    sape suruh makan GCB. Oh G for u. GIT upset. muahahaha

  1. ish. sakit bkn sbb GCB la. ish. GCB tu sedap. ckp je la jeles td! huhu..

    oh.. lupe msk contest what's ur G tu.. huhu..

    ni sakit sbb mkn lmbt kot. pastu mkcik kedai tu buat limau ais yg diblend sebijik limau nipis ke dlm nye bersama kulit2nye.. first time tak habis minum td! berasid sgt! uwaaaa...

  1. ish...org laen yg kawen kau melebih

  1. eheh.. shhh... diam!