맛있어요 (delicious!)
Posted: Wednesday, 7 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in맛있어요 or translated 'mashisseoyo' means delicious. =) Commonly heard as 맛있다 [mashitta], the only difference is the tense. :P
I had a news this morning. Not painful, not hurting, but disappointing. It's not like what you guys - my colleagues who read this think - It was a bit shocking but controllable, still. Thus i started my day with an uncomfortable feelings which I couldn't talk about or else people might be bored! LOL. Because they will think that that is the same story, who knows, they might take it that way. But for those who knows and really, really listened to me, thank you very much! Love you guys! Happy Kiddinbelle! LOL it's a new celebrating day, perhaps. =)
Then, after I began my day in a weird way, well, more on to weird feelings, I accidentally lost my logbook - surgery logbook - when I was walking around seeking for some clinical procedures. I walked back and forth scanning for that tiny little book [the book was so important-I've seen few procedures and get signed for them!]. I walked from the Ambulatory Care Centre (ACC), second floor which is connecting to the second floor of the general hospital. Then me and my colleagues were having some procedures to be observed in the lab. Once I get there, I noticed my logbook for surgery was missing but I was sure I read it on my way to the lab. I was so sad but I don't know why my gut ensure me that I don't have to be worry much as the book will return to me later.
After tired looking and searching for the book, I sat on a chair, hopelessly, in front of the lab I've been before. Another friends came and show their sympathy - yeah, it's hard to be empathy as Dr.P said maybe the distinction students would be able to reach that level. :P I walked down to the college with couple of them while talking about the post-mortem we had beforehand. I entered the library as usual, without any intention - but some would say I was just be there to see someone. *Oh, library is a gathering place. No harm doing it, agree?* :D And suddenly my friend called me and said she found my book near the little garden in the middle of the hospital. I was like, Oh my God! IF I knew she would passed by that place, I would've asked her before I went and seeking it again and again.
So, there goes one of my problems. =)
Tomorrow, no one knows what will be happening. Maybe I would cry again as I cried this afternoon? *shrug my shoulder*
Nasib baik jumpe ahjumma