Can't take my eyes off you..

Posted: Sunday, 18 July 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
2




"And I love how you tease me when I'm moody
But it's always enough
I'm falling fast, but the truth is I'm not scared at all
You broke my walls

So lay here, beside me, just hold me and don't let go
This feeling I'm feeling is something I've never known
And I just can't take my eyes off you
And I just can't take my eyes off you"

Ok. This is the lagu jiwang I mentioned before. Feeling like dancing this song on my wedding day. Ahah, that's too much. :P Try to listen, it's a bit slow and I know certain people don't listen to this. Tak nak dengar sudah.. :P


Next topic, I've taken a brief look on my up coming week schedule. I'll be starting orthopaedics this Monday, with no knowledge of anything regarding bones - waaa... don't bluff too much, you'd learned in anatomy okay.. :P


Fine, but I'll be having 3 bedsides this week, followed by 2 classes next week and another 3 classes in the final week of ortho. Only 3 weeks for this thing and we'll see what's coming up! :P


Oh, and I just found out that my seminar will be supervised by Mr C and Mike-Romeo-Alpha 5weeks from now! OH...  I'm developing PMS now~ aigooo..   

2 comments:

  1. salamBEST says:

    Jaundice eh?

    Haha. Padan muke. Selamat ber-MikeRomeoAlpha

  1. haha. sangat kejam! huh. abdominal pain. huhu. jaundicekah?