This is for real

Posted: Saturday, 18 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

In the name of Allah. He is the most gracious, most merciful. 

* huh, dah lama tak baca this sentence in english. Zaman sekolah dulu time jadi MC je selalu. Well, I was always being the MC every Monday morning for morning assembly. It was fun though! First time je takut, then next round rasa macam nak jadi MC tiap2 minggu! Ye, saya gile glam. haha. tak lah. Orang je kenal saya, saya tak kenal orang pun.*

So, what do we have here? Hmm.. after a chat with one of my juniorS.. I've forgot what I was supposed to write here! Argh! Short term memory is haunting me nowadays though. Haih.. Well basically I was about to talk about myself, I guess. Because that was what I wrote the most, wasn't I? Hmmm.. currently listening to my in top song right now. I am not sure how many replays I've hit because that song is great. It is in arabic, where if a person could pronounce every single arabic words according to the right makhraj *makhraj huruf = tempat keluar huruf. contoh huruf 'sin' tempat keluar hurufnya adalah di hujung pangkal lidah.* I am sorry if i got my description wrong. I can't memorize the words I used to learn before but I could pronounce those arabic letter quite well. 

Have you ever wonder, why Malaysian students can adapt or learn foreign language while they are studying in overseas quite fluent? I used to hear a Korean complimenting Malaysian students because they speak Korean well. Or maybe have you ever know that Malaysian tongue can adapt to many language simultaneously. We can speak Malay, Mandarin, Kantonis, Tamil, Hindi, Tagalog, French, Itali, Spanish, Arabic easily. Language is basically how people pronounce their words. As long as the makhraj is correct, anyone ccan speak any language. 

One of the factors which make me think the Malaysian easily adapt new languages is because we Muslims learn Arabic since we are young. Ever since we are kids. Think. We knew arabic letters 'alif ba ta' since we are small. We learn how to pronounce them correctly so that we could read Quran better. Read Quran better, more rewards we get. More rewards we get, more chances to get into Al-Jannah. That was how I've been taught, which I believe is the same with other kids in my age. That was how kids those days been taught. But kids nowadays.. hmm.. 

Okay. Let me tell the reason why did I say people who learn arabic can pronounce better and learn foreign language better and faster. Because we've learn all the basic since we are kids. Realize that people who speak French use lots of 'ghain'? In other languages, english perhaps, have we ever came across a word sounds like 'ghain'? None. There were only pure G. Or maybe Korean. They have multi pronunciation for a letter. J or Ch were written with the same Hangeul letter. But they are not purely pronounced as J or Ch. They are pronounced as 'jim' as we learn in arabic. See how wonderful our Quran language is?? If we master the correct way to read the Quran, InsyaAllah we could master other languages too.

p/s : Ever know presenter Mahadzir Lokman? He could speaks 7 languages so far I've known. I'm not sure if he could adds more. But I think he masters them because he could speaks Arabic before he could speaks other languages better. :P

0 comments: