I am talking about medicine now??

Posted: Thursday, 23 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Yes, I am. 
Today was the last bedside we *me and my groupmates* had for surgery posting in Phase 2. InsyaAllah going for surgery posting again in Phase 3A. But surgery posting for this year had come to an end, which was ended with full of pride and dignity - as one of my colleagues said.

Well, this posting was an interesting posting, one of the most interesting so far yet I haven't had the opportunity to experience all sorts of posting - psychiatry, obstetric and gynaecology, just to mention a few. Yes, indeed it was interesting. Mr W kept on asking whether we had done the most 'precious' examination which is PR *per rectal*. We had to... nah.. that's one of the medical jargons that I wouldn't explain to others. :P Sorry. 
That's one of the reasons for me to have a husband who understands my jargons. Just like what I've told before. 

Let's just get back to the surgery thing.. Mr W is the favourite among us, students because he is cute! haha! Sort of, but he rarely scold us - but me. I always tried to answer his questions no matter if the question wasn't for me. And yes, kena marah sikit-sikit aje.. hehe :D but in a cute way! " No la my dear.." haha! LOVE that!

Hmm.. next move on to Dr S. He is fun, yet not a grumpy. Presenting cases with him was like a compulsory to me. Hernia, was the most exciting case presented. But unfortunately the patient was discharged before we had the hand on the patient instead we learned a lot about hernia. :P And he was no like scolding-scolding us even if we can't answer or answer him ridiculously * but not illogically*.

About Dr. TW, he is a lecturer who is really concern on social and background of either the students or the patients themselves. He always stressing on the rapport between the doctor and the patient, the art of history taking and all sorts of communication skills we had to master. But sometimes, he talks a lot! And we always had a loooooong class with him. Huhu.. 

Dr. C, the most encouraging one. "Yes, veryyy good..", " Come on.. keep on talking, good..", and some other encouraging calming words coming out from his mouth. His class was always in minimal tense state. 

Just too tired to continue my review on the whole chapter of surgery. Like anyone ever read this blog!! Urghh.. 
I'd just don't know how to write in a more interesting way.. T_T



0 comments: