Suka-suki edition

Posted: Thursday, 23 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

I am not sure of myself. What do I need, what do I want actually? My life is full of the internet now, I can have access to anything I would like to but hell yeah, the worst thing that matter, I've been ignored. Few times, I don't know what had happen to me lately. 

My friend once said blogging and having social networking accounts are for those who are seeking and begging for attention - well, she was only rephrasing her lecturer's statement. The lecturer is a psychiatrist, though. And now that statement is resembling me. I am seeking and begging for attention now! 
But yeah, being ignored again and again and again. 

What if me ignoring you? Pretty good,huh? 
Cannot la! Cause I love you! :P

p/s : again. accident happen at the same time, same peristiwa. but different stuff involved. my mouse mogok. it's wireless and it is not functioning well. argh! 
Ok, fine. I admit. I do love to be the centre of attraction. Feel loved by being the attraction by people who love me. ;p

0 comments: