Medicine

Posted: Tuesday, 28 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

I was in pink! Seriously that was my first baju in pink! 
Thanks to my friend who was really 'dengki' to buy me a piece of cloth - pink-coloured online!
She did it secretly and only tell  me once the 'kain' couldn't be retrieved because I was in some lectures. Then when the parcel arrived, it was a piece of pink cloth~! Darn she knew I never had a pink dress in my life! Whatever it is, I had no choice but to accept and asked my mom to make me a 'baju kurung' with that cloth. 
Then that baju kurung was the first-day baju raya! Haha.
Wanna see? Oh, sorry. Can't upload the picture. I lost the MMC card reader. Argh! I have no idea where I lost that small tiny little thing.

Oh. I almost forget to tell something. I fell on the stairs last week. I fell like 5-6 stairs because I was slipped. And I was like holding few plastic bags with my left hand, book and file with my right hand plus a bag on my shoulder, imagine how I couldn't grab anything to prevent myself from falling down any further but there was no luck. I scratched my dorsal part of the hand - duhh.. this is where a medical line husband is important, reduced in language barrier. So now I guess I'll get a big scar on my right hand instead of the tiny cute little mole. Argh again!

Started my medicine posting yesterday. I was the first presenter of the most horrifying posting ever in phase 2. Rolling the ball at the beginning was actually quite fun. Had an ischemic heart disease case.. in other word, heart attack, presented with smoothness and good flow.. Well yeah, Dr R was fine! Answered his questions *next time read the book before the class!* and he was discussing about the OSCE paper. Final is coming guys!!!


0 comments: