Back from holidays!!
Posted: Saturday, 18 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
I was aspired by my cousin's blog which is written in English - full english so far I've read. She is studying in Jakarta somewhere I'm not sure. But instead of familiarizing with Indonesian dialect, she used English and Malay in her blog. Ok now I'll start mixing and writing again in English.
*************************
During seminar this afternoon - well it was my turn to listen again after presenting a seminar last few weeks on abdominal pain. Fellas, ignore me when I am talking medical jargons. It is accidental though. I don't know how an engineering student like me can use medical-medical jargons. *Okay, that's broken english* ;P
But me and my friends weren't really listening though. We were sometimes discussing about some peculiar medical jargons which me, an engineering student don't understand.haishh. See, we didn't talk nonsense eh.. As we four back-seater keep on teasing and bullying each other, I suddenly put off my glasses for a while * I can't put it off for long as I couldn't see clearly*
Suddenly...
Her : Eh ko! Macam muka ***** bila ko bukak spek.
Me : Haih. Tang mana lak serupa?
Her : Ada la sikit-sikit dari tepi tadi.
* Sentences are rephrase without altering the real meaning of the dialogue.
That was unexpected though. No one ever mentioned that. I am not very sure on which angle did she saw I do look like him. Adoi.. Funny la~ I do look like a guy - My Abah la! Kan muka kitorang photostat je! LOL :P