A proposal?
Posted: Sunday, 19 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid inHave you girls ever wonder what is the feeling when you are being proposed? The real marriage proposal, I mean. It is different with the other lame, pathetic proposals we used to hear. "Can you be my gf?" , "Hey, jom couple!".
What a.. crap!
What a.. crap!
I was being asked this kinda so-called 'proposal' twice by a person. I am not sure how he able to be still and dare to ask me the same question again. And he is a bit serious for the second time he asked. But this time, he only requests to be my fiance. Not as my husband - he'll wait for me until I could finish my degree. He is an engineering student, soon will be an engineer, insyaAllah. I used to say that I don't want to be with a doctor for the rest of my life because I don't want my dad to have a stuck conversation with his son-in-law because he don't speaks doctor's language.
I would rather live with an engineer because I used to think myself as an engineer
*but I always see myself as a doctor though* :P.
And I think my thoughts are parallel to those with mechanical-electrical-engineering thought. So that's making me to choose an engineer than a doctor. But yeah, life changes. Been 3 years in med school made me thinking again and again whether those things I've said 2-3 years back are still reliable. Things happen and my mind changed. I think I would be better if I could be with a doctor.
Hanya jauhari mengenal manikam = people who are only an expert knows their field the best.
And cases happen before when a spouse couldn't understand the spouse's job. It is not like there no relationship based on different field would get to success but there are more failures than successes. And yet, partners came from the same fields are also facing the same chances of getting fail in their relationships.
*Sorry, ignore some minor mistakes. Hardly thinking myself as an English this morning. :P*
So, in short. I love a doctor more than an engineer. I don't even bother to think whether my dad will have an understandable conversation with his son-in-law or not. As long as I could understand both. Oh, I could be a translator then! haha! But I love both doctor and engineer. And I understand them both.
p/s : Oh. my dad don't even get what is stethoscope when I first told him that I'll be needing that for my clinical years. haha! He only understands ampere, voltage, current and Korean! Adoi! :P
*Sorry, ignore some minor mistakes. Hardly thinking myself as an English this morning. :P*
So, in short. I love a doctor more than an engineer. I don't even bother to think whether my dad will have an understandable conversation with his son-in-law or not. As long as I could understand both. Oh, I could be a translator then! haha! But I love both doctor and engineer. And I understand them both.
p/s : Oh. my dad don't even get what is stethoscope when I first told him that I'll be needing that for my clinical years. haha! He only understands ampere, voltage, current and Korean! Adoi! :P
soo..kesimpulan nya? bila ktorg bleh rasa nasi minyak kenduri kamu ni?? =P