Just talking :)
Posted: Wednesday, 29 September 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Tell me, is there any girl who doesn't love it when the guy she adores much, she likes every single thing about him and there's nothing left to say.. Let's say, she kinda love that guy, sits next to her? Is there anyone who doesn't like that?
Well, some of my friends, they feel some nervousness when the guy they adore, they admire soooo damn much suddenly get close to them * as in distance *.
Either they sit or stand next to them or share the same table as they do, my girlfriends might experienced some kind of shortness of breath, palpitation and other P'MRSA'-like symptoms. Can't blame on them, they might not having enough air to breathe as they see a heart-pounding figure in front of them. I bet the guys are really HOT so that they couldn't able to recognize the air that they usually breathe were enough to meet their oxygen requirement. :D
Ok, done. As for me, I kinda like it when the guy I love is close to me. Again, in a distance matter. :D
I am just.. I don't know. I like it. :) Oh, forget I've mentioned that I like to be the center of attraction? I think that is the underlying etiology. oh. etiology = cause. medical jargonsss... *with the hand~*
But hey dude, I don't like it to be ignored and at the same time I know where have you been. Luckily you weren't in a group so that I know that you are at least alone. I'd just don't like the feeling to be ignored. Maybe it is something lame to guys.. but hey, this is the time to learn to accept we girls as who we are. How we are.. that's it!
But whatever it is, don't try to make me ignore you. Or you'll be ignored forever..
Woody's : I know you love himmmm..
Buzzlightyear's : Buzzlightyear's to the rescue!!! Hell she does! Who cannot spot her difference when they are together???
Me : What?? haha! That is absolutely ridiculous! Duhhh.. he is like a bro to me. I don't know.. *shrug, shrug*
Bull's eyes : Shhhhhh!!!