6th sense?
Posted: Monday, 16 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid inFeels like talking about telepathy, clairvoyant and all sorts of sixth sense connection. Talked to my colleague last night - well, literally 'talked'. We chatted, actually. We talked about me sensing him and read through his mind, even we are not together, look at each other, and the only source was the chat room. But I managed to find out what he's up to, what he's been thinking, and what he's going to say. I mean, Whoaaa.!! Did I really, really do that?? :P
Hmmm, he sensed it quite few times before and told me about it but then the topic just flew through and didn't get much attention from us. But last night, really made us thinking. And me myself always experienced it especially regarding person whom I love. Or person I care. Or person who's connected to me through their heart - like they love me sincerely. Well, it's true. Sometimes I could just say what my friend is about to say accurately. And sometimes, we said the same thing simultaneously. Hmm??
Then, I've experienced this. Remember I told you I have a big bro? A person who is not really my bro but I do love him like he is my bro. I don't get it, but one night when I was doing some work on my desk and I spontaneously wipe my glasses with a towel - mildly gently gracefully. :P But in a few seconds, the nasal part of my glass was broken! So I was left with no glasses. And tomorrow morning, I happened to know that he also had the same injury on his glasses. The exact spot and the exact time my glasses injured! Weird,huh?
Then, yesterday. I happened to be in Ipoh early. And I was intentionally asked the same guy up there if he wants anything for buka puasa but I ended up not to ask him. *konon-konon buat tak peduli la.. :P* haha. Then when I was home, the first thing my facebook showed me was his status! I don't know but each time I didn't logged in to my facebook for few days, his status will always be the first to appear. As if it wants to tell me about him. Argh. That's not the point, really. Back to the story, his status said that he was not well. And I was like! What! *Oh, menyesal tak tanya tadi. What's he's going to eat??* See how's our relationship going on? Really I can sense what is happening..And I don't know I have such strong intuition. :P
Woody's : Scary movie part 6?
Buzzlightyear's : Oh, damn sleepy! And oh, PMS is officially starts! :P
Kid's : and today, when he was unwell dealing with his condition, me too was not really into the lectures - not for thinking bout him but I am not well too! and now, losing my appetite~ :(
Kid's : and today, when he was unwell dealing with his condition, me too was not really into the lectures - not for thinking bout him but I am not well too! and now, losing my appetite~ :(
Like in ILUSI-ESP. You are not well?? awat tak habaq..get well soon huh and may your tomorrow is better than today~
p/s : Lots of LOVE..