Final week
Posted: Monday, 2 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
This week will be the final week of orthopedics posting! Will be posted in surgery the next upcoming 6 weeks! Oh my God! Can't wait but feared at the same time. Moving on to the next posting bring us one step closer to the finals!
According to the schedule, our Phase 2 final will be on 22 November till 26 November. Oh! November! I definitely have to be aggressively study because I don't have much time. Enough with all leisure time I had. Need a booster to start! Aish!
Oh and today, had a class with Mr. L this evening. He's cute and nice. And not even pissed off when we suddenly loss the femoral pulse once he found it. Oh, that patient was quite big, how can I cannot miss the pulse? :P *oh alasan!* hehe
Okay my dearie.. better to start on something today! With a new series streaming on my laptop - Team Batista 2: General Rouge no Gaisen. Have a look!. A Japanese medical series. =)