Posted: Friday, 20 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Demetia. Oh, I always forgotten that today - the day I wrote this is Friday! I keep on thinking that today is Thursday or xingqi si. hehe :P I don't even get it myself why. Maybe I've been too busy this week, with the seminar on abdominal pain and clerking and bedsides and lectures and melayan orang sakit lagi. hehe. :P *main-main je bang! :P*

Hah, talking about the seminar today. Hmmm... I wasn't sure whether I was talking right from my brain or just in my mouth. Hope that all the infos presented would ever be sticked inside my hippocampus and could have just come out whenever needed. :D 

But hey, despite a busy week, I am going back to Rawang again! Yeay! Will be going home alone.. No one to accompany me~ :( Because I am going back when my bro is having class! hahaha!! What to do~ :P LOL. 
tapi nanti balik sama kan? Jangan la jeles. haha!

Ok then, adios! :P

0 comments: