Pre-fasting outing?

Posted: Saturday, 7 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
2

End of orthopaedics posting yesterday, celebrated as usual with the girls. Previously post-paediatrics was celebrated in Johnny's - sounds G, huh? LOL. It was non-steamboating celebration though. It was only usual spinach-mee set. However, yesterday was only celebrated with ordinary food court dishes. Bought some Japanese cuisine for the first time. Hmm.. not really into it - oh! Seriously blurred and had no idea what to eat because I was a bit full. Then joined the rest - 2 sisters of Tambun, kidinbel's, Aina-a and our bodyguard~ :D

We then split, Aina-a and dinbel - leaving kid alone, with the sisters of Tambun and our bodyguard to shopping time! huhu. Instead of 'teman-ing' the sisters to shop, I bought a sling bag! Oh! There goes my money! I'd only bought new mouse and a 500GB external hard disk! Then I bought bag and a pair of jeans. Oh oh! Too bad if abah knows this. Oh. Hopefully the money will be enough till the end of the month. :P

Then today, after having a craving to see Aang in real person - not a cartoon, I watched that movie. The scenery was good, the effects were OK.. but the story-line was similar to the cartoon itself, I guess. But lucky I did not watched every episodes of The Avatar. But ok, Appa was cute and exactly how it was on the cartoon! Oh plus, the rat something - the new invented creature was cute! Feel like want to have one! Hoho. It could fly though. :P

Finished watching, we went to walk and walk and walk. Oh. Sales and sales and sales. Up till you can't choose because you feel like having ALL of them! OH! The Swatches! Gorgeous - I must say. You're gona be cool man if you have that Swatch! OH. Really want that pink watch! T_T Or the silver cheaper one. huhu

Then, went home and have some nice Shin chan. :P and feeling damn sleepy! :P





2 comments:

  1. salamBEST says:

    I want to be a waterbender. haha

  1. hahaha.. apekah?

    pastu ice kan sume org? haha..