사랑 ( Love)

Posted: Thursday, 5 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
3

"Cinta tidak semestinya harus memiliki."

Love this quote and been stick to this for quite some time. And Alhamdulillah no heart feelings if the person I love was like, I don't know. Don't love me or don't even notice me? Uhhh.. it was that way though. I love someone but that someone don't even noticed it. But somehow I felt it is better to love and let the person be happy. If he comes back, then he IS mine. If he doesn't, then we were not to be together. And I have to let him go and live his life. 

The same goes if it happens to me. If I can't love someone who loves me, I want him to let me be happy and live my life. Isn't good if you can let someone you love happy and not bothered with you? Just let the one you love happy and you are thankful enough to make her enjoy her life. 

"Cinta bukan hanya menerima, cinta juga memberi"

Ahak! Edisi entri jiwang! :P

buzzlightyears : this entry was written sincerely from the author's heart.

3 comments:

  1. *angkat kening sebelah*