미안하다, 사랑한다! (I'm sorry, I love you!)

Posted: Sunday, 15 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Just get back from RAWANG. 2 hours driving - exactly from Tasek, with 110km/h - 120km/h =P but constantly 110km/h. Racing a bit with some of the cars on the road, met with Raja Perlis's car twice, over took and over taken, that's part of it. 

I had this habit of teasing one of my seniors, he had that a lot and probably get annoyed - oh, I'm sure he does! but still he loves me! I am his favourite sis kan?? :P People used to say we do like siblings~ :P haha!

Oh, I did tease him because I'm going back to our Tasek, our home - he is not really my bro, so we live in separate house okay. :P As our houses are just nearby, we always *sometimes, perhaps*  inducing each others jealousy if one of us is going home. And it was me going home without him for the first week celebration of Ramadhan. I get to break fast with my family but he didn't. He surely misses his home much but I, on the other hand kept on making him jealous. Yet, it worked! :P 

And just now, just before buka puasa, I know he's not very well, yeah. Caught on some fever which making him nauseated, lethargic and some headache. I didn't ask whether he did have chills and rigors.. duhh.. I'm not taking his history! I'm off duty today! :P

But this entry wants to tell that I feel guilty, very very guilty. That's why I asked you a lot petang tadi. I don't know how, somehow I could sense something. I almost texted you to buy you some food for buka puasa but I hold myself on. And turned up you didn't get to buy your own food. If I knew that, i would have buy or at least give you some of my bekal dari rumah. :P Next time, if I'm home, you can just ask your mom to cook you some food, and I'll be grateful to bring it to you. Oh, kesiannya. Dah lah rindu rumah, demam lagi. If you have some of your mom's cooking, you'd surely feel better kan? See, I'm feeling guilty again! Haih. Stop till here. Don't make me feel guilty more. :P 


Buzzlightyear's : OH, since you have new adik now, why don't you ask her to take care of you. Oh, surely she really loves you. This one, I could sense it too! ;P haha.


p/s : 오빠, 미안하다, 사랑한다! Oppa, mianhada, saranghanda! Can't promise when I can stop teasing you like this. :P :P :P

0 comments: