Saturday is Xingqi Liu
Posted: Saturday, 21 August 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Finishing my Saturday day by completing my Mandarin language assignment. Haih. Planning to do it in video form instead of doing it in scrap book form. But all of them wanted to do it in hard way - I guess... LOL cause we need to search for those pictures of animals, fruits, food and beverages and also colors. Imagine I was searching the food pictures on a day in a fasting month?? Haih.. starving.. starving.. :P
Then, finished until about 6 pm. Doing it for about 4-5 hours. Ya la.. have to insert all those different kind of unicode characters for pinyin *chinese writing*. Huh.. finally it was over and the only thing is to print it into a sheet of paper. :P
Then going to bazaar in the stadium and we bumped into whole lots of people familiar! Orang kolej, Angah and the gang, 1A juniors, 1B juniors and 3A seniors. Haih.. No money to eat somewhere else la. Need to save up for my fuel. Kalau tak, kereta tu nak makan apa? :P
Hah, and now, someone is mengada-ada mintak belanja. :P Belanja me and I'll belanja u. Eh, ur adik kan nak belanja! Ask her then!
This is what he used to craving for.
And now.. he wants this!
Huh. A barter for How I met Your Mother??? :P

