Saturday is Xingqi Liu 2

Posted: Saturday, 16 October 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
3

Hua yu is over guys. Just missed those few simple-often-heard in some mandarin dramas.


Since today is the off day, a housemate of mine asked to 'berhuha-huha' in Polo Park, Ipoh. Do I need to say more? See these! :)



They are just started to pose after fly the kite. 


She was actually self-potrait, but in the middle can't seem to wait and the last one was accidentally in framed. :P



Oh boy! He's cute and he's hot!



I seemed pale here. 



Credits to the housemate!



Oh cuteeeeee!! ;P



I am actually flying a kite for the first time of my life. 



Can't resist a camera. :P



This cutie little boy was just interested when the kite was on the ground. *sigh*



"Mommy, can I hold this?"



"Oh mommy! It is a kite!"


This is how he looks when we first met. But he came near me at the first place but he's a bit shy. :P

3 comments:

  1. hee best kan main kite?
    we (the archi students in utm) used to have a kite fest every year!
    syiok~
    sekali sekala dpt release tention by flying the kite :))

  1. kalo da every year tu bkn skali skala.. annually.. haha

    best ke? tension je aku nk jaga jgn bg turun.. haha ;p

  1. haha nak jaga jgn bg jatuh tuh la yg paling syiok~