Domperidone
Posted: Sunday, 3 October 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Taken domperidone. Hell yeah I remember this drug. Been talked about it in phase 1B's revision week.
An anti-emetic drug bought when I was having some kind of bloating sensation nearly the SSM project presentation last year.
And tonight, out of nothing I was nauseated and vomiting sensation. But I hold it back, yucks! I hate to vomit! Feels like everything is being pulled out! So I just tried to hold it and prevent it from coming out.
Went back from the hospital to seek for a patient. We had bedside teaching tomorrow. This patient was admitted due to SOB, a time which the patient would have the shortness of breath and looks like he is gasping for air. He was said to be suffered from heart problem but he denied. He ended up admitted as SOB patient, and me who was talking to him was also having SOB while listening to his stories.
Reaching home, I was like not in a fresh mode. Hell yeah, I woke up as early as I go to school everyday and it is SUNDAY! Rushed from Tambun to Ipoh in about 5-7 minutes was kind of fast. Lucky there wasn't much cars on the road. Went to the hospital at 1000 hrs was not a strange thing but the tense was awful.
Oh yeah. I used to wake up suddenly from a deep sleep due to a phone call. It was a sleep while I was really tired. I don't usually sleep unless it is during the sleep hours so it must be really tiring if I fell asleep all of a sudden. Few days before, that was what happened. I was sleeping and a phone call woke me up. Resulting me in a blurred, shaking condition which I only figured out as hypoglycemic today. Now I know the reason why I was craving for an ice-cream that day. But someone told me not to take the ice-cream since I was coughing.
It was no mengada-ada kind of things. I wanted it because I am hypoglycemic.
Hell there's a lot of things wrongly working in my body!!!
p/s : I wasn't really in the mood just now. OH sorry if I said something ridiculous. I don't love you.
I am nasty. Jerk. Sucks. Oh, those are words which are cannot be used in English paper examinations, but I used it and passed with flying colours. =P