S to the T to the R to the E to the S to the S!
Posted: Friday, 8 October 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
I've kinda figure out the cause of my SOB. It is however is getting more severe since I am facing the fact and reality that my final is just around the corner! It is not merely a final, but a final to life and death! wahaha.. *exaggerating betul!* :P
Ok, fine. It is not really about life and death but it is one of the most important exams that a medical student in this kind of med school should be seated for. And those kind of exams are really stressful and SOB-fulness till I can barely breathe!
OH oh seriously I am talking bout the hell truth though! Stress could lead to various impacts which might or moderately affect ones health. Some of them are :
Physical signs of stress include:
- Sleep disturbances such as insomnia or waking frequently
- Clenched jaw or grinding your teeth
- Stomach or digestive upsets
- Lump in your throat and/or difficulty swallowing
- Agitated behavior, like twiddling your fingers or playing with your hair
- Increased heart rate
- General nervousness and/or restlessness
- Sense of muscle tension in your body or actual muscle twitching
- Non-cardiac chest pains
- Dizziness, lightheadedness
- Hyperventilating
- Sweaty palms
- Stumbling over words
- High blood pressure
- Lack of energy
- Fatigue
Mental signs of stress include:
- Mental slowness
- Confusion
- General negative attitudes or thoughts
- Constant worry
- Your mind races at times
- Difficulty concentrating
- Forgetfulness
- Difficulty thinking in a logical sequence
- The sense that life is overwhelming and you can’t solve your problems
Emotional signs of stress include:
- Irritation
- No sense of humor
- Frustration
- Jumpiness, overexcitability
- Feeling overworked
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Sense of hopelessness and helplessness
- Apathy
Behavioral signs of stress include:
- Decreased contact with family and friends
- Poor work relations
- Sense of loneliness
- Decreased sex drive
- Avoiding others and others avoid you because you’re crank
- Failing to set aside times for relaxation through activities such as hobbies, music, art or reading
Those are some symptoms that happened to me since I've been under stress..
Thinking what I am going to do next?
* I thought I've been clear to myself that I won't tell if I'm not well anymore. Let me just endure the pain by myself, alone. ngeee *
It doesn't even work, anyway.