Woot woot!

Posted: Sunday, 10 October 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
1

Checking and updating my life in this damn-public-blog-thing. * I learned to use the word 'damn' from someone who kept using it. Blame him. :P * 

Yesterday. Zuotian. Oh mandarin was easy! OK. Not related. I was actually went to a junior's to have some nasi lemak even if I don't really eat nasi lemak. Yes, I don't because I always don't get enough lauk for it. So, I don't eat it. Simple. 

Then I was having this kind of weird feelings, I feel like I want to cook something. Well, as my specialty is only on kuih-muih or desserts, I was planning to make some kek batik. It's nice anyway and I just had some last week where I taught one of my friends how to make it. See, sape kata I don't know how to cook? Ajar orang lagi ok! :P

Then after that first-tried-nasi-lemak by the junior, me and Belle went for a shop for the ingredients. Then her brain suddenly gave an idea to cook some other dishes - DINNER! And we discussed and planned to make chicken soup as I did that before. Oh. We were spending for two dishes! Excitedly went home to make the cake and I even did the fridge maintenance service! Wahaha.. terlebih rajin la pulak~ :P 

We did cook together as I taught Belle how to make the cake. I was the one who cooked, but she remained calm when the milo sticked and stucked together. Haih. That's normal. Just like when I was observing Ain did it, she was kelam-kabut and I remained calm if something happened. That's the nature of an amateur cook perhaps. Being kalut if anything goes wrong. Haha! 

Then around 6, my cooking spirit came out again. I wanted to cook for dinner. Main plan was the chicken soup, with potatoes. Waaa.. delicious and nyummy if the potatoes are really soft and mashy. Argh! There's still some left! Still can be eaten! Nyummy! Every girl can cook unless proven otherwise.. haha! :P

So, that's a little review of my day off. 


p/s : To those who ate those kek batik, sedap tak?? ;P cepat cakap sedap! 

1 comments:

  1. syanabel says:

    sodappppp!!! nak lagi bleh?? heheh