End of Week 3.
Posted: Friday, 15 October 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
I've just ended this week-full-of-medicine-thing few hours ago. Had bedsides for the whole week making us so damn tired and breathlessness. Hell yeah, running to the 7th floor every single day and sometimes, up to the level 8 to keep ourselves prepared and ready for the upcoming class.
Resulting from this whole busy week, I was a bit tired as I always go to bed as early as 0000, last night. That was the earliest because previously I used to sleep at 0100 ++, nearly 0200 perhaps. :D
Waking up at 0630 every day for few hours sleeping could possibly lead me to sleep deprivation but I dare to say this. I don't sleep during lectures!
Pejam-pejam mata sikit tu adalah.. Paras melatonin tinggi sangat.. heee :D
Coping with exams coming up and the pathology quiz aren't easy though. Plus bedsides preparation will always need the higher cognitive centre to link fast and deliver information quicker than the question itself. The pathology quiz held this afternoon was really intense. Imagine how many pathologic terms could came out if 8 highly-thinking-well-spoon-fed-brain were trying hard to solve the crossword puzzles?
And yes, any weird terms suddenly 'exist' as we were the founder of those new terms. Haha! :P So an hour given was not enough for us the non-pathologist-yet student and I thought there would be other groups who cannot fill all the blanks too. It was fun though, like we were cooperating with each other and had some little discussion on pathology which we never had before. :D
Well, I would like to end my writing for today. :P
Woody's : Oh, will get PMS on Sunday!
Buzzlightyear's : I hate those who always giving reasons and trying to back them up with lame excuses.
p/s : Emotionally affected by a person who was suspected to have emotional problem. I've told you, I can't afford to get to know when someone is not normal, because I tend to 'absorb' their attitude/problem. haih..