0
I love to write.
I used to write a journal when I was in MJSC Taiping. I wrote anything that I want in English, because it is a part of requirement in English subject in MJSC. The journal is still here. With me. It tells about everything when I was studying there. How good and how bad the life there was and how do I had a crush there. Hihi :D
But it is a secret though.
tidak sesuai untuk bacaan umum. :D
Of course it is a big dirty little secret! I put my crush's name in it!
That book will ever be the biggest secret I've ever had! Plus there are some pictures that are not suitable to be published here. *nanti ada orang tu marah and ask me to remove it just like what he did before. :D*
Woody's : Isn't it NICE to have someone who's gonna scold you for skipping your meals? How lovely is that! Oh God, make our hearts always become one and together. :D