나쁜 pronounced as nappeun/nappen carries the meaning 'bad'. Not someone named Badrul or Badul or whoever but bad. For instance, 나쁜 사람 (nappeun saram = bad person) , 나쁜 여자 (nappeun yeoja = bad woman) or 나쁜 남자 (nappeun namja = bad guy). See how do we Koreans use this word?? LOL! ;P
On the contrary (someone noticed that this is popular in our textbook??? No? Well, how many of us read the book, aren't we? LOL!), 예쁜 is pronounced as yeppeun/yeppen which means 'pretty'. Usage like 예쁜 여자 (pretty girl) is common.
Now, we've got to my story. I went to the paediatrics ward after Pathology practical session about 1620 hrs.I went with one of my colleagues, D. I thought he was the one who will do the clerking [only history taking, though =P] but he asked me to instead. I was fine, it was fun doing the communication with the parents or the relatives of the patient while I was really attached to elderly since my first session of history taking. ;P
The baby ~14 months boy and his twin are cute! Seriously! I felt like grabbing them and hug them and kiss them but I couldn't, too ashamed to ask the mother. :'( Oh, cute!
And that was it. I just only spoke to the mother. :(
Badrul?
Hah! When u wanna do the full Clerking?