오늘..(Today...)

Posted: Friday, 25 June 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

오늘 pronounced as 'oneul a.k.a onel' means TODAY.

I was early to college today, as usual, at 0730 was the latest I left home. The class will be starting at 1100 (I only knew that when informed by one of my group-mates! Thanks bro!). I left early because of 2 main reasons : I want to get a nice parking and I need to read on cranial nerves examination before I get into the class. Finally I ended up chatting with my friends in the library instead of reading my beloved Macleod. =)

Then I was in the CNS examination class and having a small discussion while waiting for our lecturer. Only today, today I found that my group-mates are fun!!! And the saddest thing ever, today was the 2nd last day we will be together. This 4-week Clinical Introduction will be ending tomorrow, YES, tomorrow. And as far as I concern, only 3 of my colleagues will be in the same group of* mine for the next 14 weeks. :'(

Then I went to PPCC Sessions in Jelapang and having fun clerking 2 patients - both are elderly and they are not difficult to clerk, both are talkative and I am considered to be lucky enough to have talkative elderlies for both my Communication Skills sessions. =). Easier though, compared to clerking adolescents and children. Well, it went good and smoothly in Jelapang until we reached the college 2 hours later. [we were a bit late though but thank God Dr. hadn't yet back from lunch! =D]


The grouping for the next part of Phase 2 was released this noon and as I said before, the grouping was totally changed and some of the 'jewels' in my current group were posted to another group! ='(


Uhhh.. we shall see what will happen in the next 14 weeks and hopefully I won't be like fooling myself in front of the others - but hey, better look silly and fool now rather looking rubbish once becoming a doctor, right?


Buzzlightyear's note : Go and read the Browse for tomorrow's Surgery class. ;P




* edited due to self-noticed grammar mistake. =)

0 comments: