보고 십어 (I want to see you)

Posted: Monday, 28 June 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
8


보고 십어 a.k.a "bogo shipeo" or I want to see you. Or perhaps better known as I miss you. Accidentally came across this expression while listening to Super Junior's latest song sang by Kang In (강인) before he goes for military services. I suddenly understood what was sang and somehow sang together again and again. =). The song is  nice though. And easy. 

Today was also the first day of my Paediatrics posting, and the doctor was a bit late ~1 hour late but we started clerking since she informed us earlier. But we did clerk together - few cases - but by the time she arrived, the patients are busy and unfortunately most of the patients clerked were not able to entertain us [her,perhaps ;P]. However, fortunately a child whose the mother is not a Malaysian, was able to be presented. LOL! I guess there would be some words directly came out naturally! And who knows her would clever enough to guess what kind of words were coming out! ;P




Oh!! Look how cute is he! Love the eyes! =P











Woody's note : Oh please my colleagues! Get married faster so that I can play with your kids!! LOL! 

8 comments:

  1. syanabel says:

    ko la yg kahwin cepat..maen ngan anak sendiri la baru best..tak nk aku kasi ko playwith my kids..hehe

    org korea, tukar setting komen ni, susahkan org yg nak kmen kene verify words hehe

  1. eh.. bkn ke tak yah pki captcha pun?? aku komen ok je??? huhuu

  1. finally!!!i found you=p

  1. eh syahida hanim, cmne ko blh jmpe??? huk2.. aku rase aku tak bgtau ko lg kn psl kewujudan blog ini?? huhu

  1. syanabel says:

    yeah pandai pun tukar..and one more thing..tajuk entri ko kena tambah kurungan..jangan tulis tulisan korea, tak paham. Translate sikit ke english. baru lebih tertarik nak bace..heee

  1. oh.. haah kan.. tp konon2 nk tarik lebih perhatian kalo tulis korea.. biar org tertnye2 nk tau mksdnye.. huhuhu..

    tp mungkin blh cube.. ehehe.. thanks!

  1. Unknown says:

    hah? bile ko nk kawin

    [wahahhaha]

  1. haha.. huda, apekah? ade kaitan ke dgn kawen???