미인아 (Beauty)

Posted: Wednesday, 23 June 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0


This is the 2nd entry today since 4 hours I created my new blog. It's been a long time since my last thought being published in this virtual world. Truthfully, I somehow missed to write and share something to people out there and sometimes jealousy get into me when I saw my housemate is very busy and determine to earn money using her blog, decorating and changing the background of her blog, quite a few times in these 4-week-not-really-tough clinical part of our studies.

Thus, once Streamyx was installed in our lovely, 2 months old homie, I hit an idea to re-create a blog just like before but in more courteous and friendly =) [this is inspired by yesterday's video feedback -Dr.P said I spoke to the patient in professional way and courteous!] Soon after a few minutes trying and surfing some non-benefit stuffs, I sign in myself in blogger website. And yeah, I had a new blog in less than 2 minutes! This is it! [the only part that took much time was the 1st entry part-it took me about 30 minutes just to think of my welcoming new post! LOL]

Now, I am hoping that this blog won't be a rubbish, and I could just use this blog peacefully.. 

Mr & Mrs Potato's note : Better get some sleep, been sleepy since noon. ;P
Buzzlightyear's note : Do open your Mac Leod, you'll be having CNS examination tomorrow! Ngee!!


My note : This is the version of Macleod's I have. =)

0 comments: