아줌마 (Aunty)

Posted: Sunday, 27 June 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
3

아줌마 or in roman as ajumma means aunty or married woman or woman aged 30 and above. Suddenly remembered this word as I watched Oh! My Lady series online last night [I was actually watching Super Junior's Choi Si Won, 최시원 [I spelled them myself!]. The actress Chae Rim onnie appeared a bit aunty-like, well she is 35 though =P. LOL! But that is the word we are going to learn today. 

I did post on Hangeul months ago. A bit hard to delete that entry [I think lots of vocabulary were there] but I did though. I was determined to not be a blogger anymore. Its kind of waste to lost that entry just like that but never mind, I'll do it again some other time. =). Don't worry, or maybe I can teach you guys the letters first! I don't really know how each alphabets are pronounced, but I can tell you which is which. Haih, just wait for that entry so you can understand. =)

기다리다 주세요! Gidari jusaeyo!!! [wait ok!!]
* I found how to setup to write Hangeul on my laptop! Thanks to you guys! I get that while searching something to show you. Now, I can type Hangeul in Microsoft word!*

3 comments:

  1. salamBEST says:

    Hey. Mengate Chae Rim ku

  1. haha.. hanya entry ini anda komen??? huh.. chae rim je.. haha.. mane ade mngate la..

    cite sket je psl die.. huhu..
    jap2! chae rim MU?? ahak! geli lagi!!! hahaha ;ppp

  1. haha i read it!!

    okeh,aku akan meneruskan penulisan blog sebentar lagi..
    stay tune!~