바보처럼...(Like a fool..)
Posted: Saturday, 26 June 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
바보처럼 Pabo cheorom, I bet 2AM's fans would know this song. Pabo = fool,idiot etc, cheorom = like, as if etc. Thus this expression carries the meaning, I am a fool, literally. =P
I am not really sure why I picked up this expression today, but I am going to write though. LOL! Oh, now I have a topic. I am chatting to a friend, a long lost (sort of) friend from United States, she's from Bronx. Never heard? Ask Mr. Google, thank you. =) Ok, we've met in a social networking site, back in year 2006 if I'm not mistaken. After I sat for my SPM, I spent plenty of time surfing the internet and I found a girl, about 3 years younger wanted to be a friend and she is somehow an Iranian. That's what she told me. =)
We've been communicating through that social website, through yahoo messenger up to 8am (her time was about 2am - because we have about 12-13 hours differences) I knew almost everything about her, yeah, forgot to mention we also connect through emails before using yahoo messenger.I even knew she had a big brother born in the year 1989 and now doing his law in a law school in Manhattan if I'm not mistaken. I've also seen her family, her Iranian nephews, her friends and she knew some Arabics! Cool, doesn't she?
Yet, as we were busy, and the latest news I've heard from her, she will be entering a medic school after entering a college also in Manhattan to be a physician. She has 7 years journey to be a doctor while me in my 3rd year study. Hope we both will be a great doctors! Oh, miss her so much!