Posted:
Wednesday, 23 June 2010
by Sharkyra Kid in

안녕 하세요!!!
It is read as 'Annyong hasaeyo!!!. It is basically the most common and popular Korean expression once greeting someone. [or when we are beginning to learn it, this is the first expression we know perhaps =)
This is actually my second time writing a blog, since my first one was deleted few months ago. Now it feels like a new beginning to my blog as I am planning to be more 'Korean' in my writing. Maybe some tips or expressions to be shared with readers - I learned quite a few last holiday! LOL!
Since this is my first entry in my new blog, I would like to bid my honor to my beloved Belle, to encouraging me to re-blogging. And not to forget, my housemate, Nonoy, not to realize I am doing this blog! hehehe...
Lastly, 안녕히가세요!!! [which means Goodbye!!!]
2
comments:
welcome back Kid...enjoy writing!