Lepas tambah dan tolak, ada berapa BAKI?
Posted: Sunday, 20 February 2011 by Sharkyra Kid inSuddenly feeling like writing tonight.
It's 1.30 an now. Currently watching 8tv night live - well watching Baki Zainal actually. You guys might have not know him but he is really amazing. He speaks Malay, English and Mandarin fluently. Gosh I know him only when he was in Mr Siao's Mandarin Class and then saw him hosting a mandarin-medium show in 8tv, very very flawlessly.
Oh enough of Baki.
Before, I was listening to Anuar Zain's Sedetik Lebih.. it is a bit 'jiwang' accidentally when I was tuning in to the channel NTV7 and there was a commercial for Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, I wonder if it is a movie. Hahah. Whatever la. But the song is good, jiwang. Hahaha.. I was so into it when I was listening to it until my housemate asked me 'are you okay?' ;p LOL
**** Iklan : Oh! Baki Zainal is cute! ****
But sorry I can't find any cute photos of him. Well, he is not cute-good-looking type tapi he is cute in his way. His attitude is cute. Just like you. You are not handsome, I know and I don't have you to be handsome to make me fall for you. Just for your attitude, and you'll be in my heart. ;P
And so.. what was the original intention of me writing this eh?
*** Iklan : Oh Afiq is gonna leaving for Auckland tomorrow - without seeing me before he leaves. T-T ****
Oh yes.. I actually want to say this at the first place before a lot of distractions came over and making me deviated thinking about them - wuhuuuu.. bukan anda sahida hanim.. ;p
I was about to say...
Oh please everyone.. please don't 'kaitkan' kami lagi. I am sick of that, sorry.
I might be seen as if I'm falling for him or whatsoever lah. But I am sorry, it fades away. And once it fades, there's no turning back.
Dia ada ke takde ke, the feeling is just the same - dull, null, nil. Whatever.
Maybe he can tries hard to win me back, haha! * berangan cerita hindustan pulak*
**** Iklan : Kalau dah jodoh, tak ke mana ****
Hum Tum tadi punya pasal la ni! Ade pulak plot memang ikut pepatah ni... haishhhh...


yeay fames jugak dlm ni...sape dia yang dikaitkan tu?bdak kolej tu eh?