Wanna have a taste?

Posted: Saturday, 12 February 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Was heading to get my protocol book stapled but I had to leave it overnight there cause they were just about to close once I reached there. So I will be sleeping without my protocol tonight.. :(

Then I was wandering around knowing nowhere I could ever go this evening. Haishhh.. it's Saturday mannn.. and I'm stuck here in the car. And oh, I finally heading to 7-11 as my sore throat is really hungry for some cold juice :D

Then I felt like going to find a cake. A secret recipe coming to my mind. And I was just following my foot to bring me there. Stood there and thinking whether I am supposed or not to take away 3 slices of cakes! 
Then my eyes fall on this


Green tea cheese cake! I was wondering how does it taste when I first saw it in Tesco Taiping. ;P

And it tastes.. fair enough if you love green tea. But to those who can't take it, please don't buy it. ;P
It might tastes weird. 

But I do love it! :D

0 comments: