T.A.I.P.I.N.G
Posted: Monday, 14 February 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
1st episode :
Just get back from Taiping! yesterday. Hurray!
Just get back from Taiping! yesterday. Hurray!
Taiping session for paeds was boring. But the staffs there were nice! Dr Lee ( a HO) was nice, I would just met him on his way to a bed and just called him to entertain me. =) So I've decided to tag with him. ;P but he is not as par as Dr P! :P
As we only had 3 classes in Taiping, which comprises 3 days on a week, and we were soooooo boring and eager to do something else.. we decided to have a good moment by riding a jeep up to Bukit Larut!
9 of us kamikaze-ly cancel plan nak ke hospital taiping that morning - heh, kami still pergi 'library' kami petangnya ok.. haha ;p
2nd episode :
Rabu kedua kami disini pulak... *oh kami bercuti setiap Rabu di Taiping! :D* kami tak tahu nak buat apa.. tapi ura-ura perancangan tu adalah..
Antaranya!
- misi mencari rumah makcik Limah. :D mak angkat shipopo la.. ;p
- ber'photo shoot' kat sekeliling taman tasek
- naik Maxwell Hill lagi sekali??? Hmmm...
- makan mee udang Kuala Sepetang..
- mandi Burmese Pool!!!!
So cuba teka kami pilih yang mana? :D
BURMESE POOL - lah.
Seronok main air! Weehuuuuuuu! :P
Okay. Gambar ni pernah keluar dulu. Takpe. Ni entry lain :D


