Silly lily or Silly me?
Posted: Wednesday, 22 December 2010 by Sharkyra Kid inOh remember the peristiwa about kantoi looking for that guy like what??!
The very next week, which is this week started good. I was on call on Monday, need to clerk for both my case discussion session as well as case presentation. Two weeks in a row doing two presentations in a day, man! Wahhh.. lucky I was able to escape from presenting a case last week, it's a bit unfair if it was me who'd always presenting, ain't it? But yeah, they are the one who hesitated presenting.. Have to volunteer myself la.. what to do?? T.T
Oh yeah, I was on call on Monday, clerking a grandma *because there was no other new admission except her*. While we were clerking and tried our very best to get the information from that old lady - she's old. 81 year-old folk ok! we had some disruption. The nurse need to have patient's case note for the doctor on call. Haven't think of any possibilities, I gave the note and turned to the door and yes!!! He's in the house!!! Yeay! Yeay man! Victory for me! Wehuuu! ;p
Not expecting him on call that night but having some kind of gut feeling, I stuttered greeting him. Hahah! Silly me! ;P
But he's as friendly as usual making me admire him more. Haha. Oh I wish!
But then on the following day I had this news, He married la and his wife is somewhere on east Malaysia.. dang!!! I should've expected this situation! Arghhh...
Semua MO dah kahwin ke?? T_T

wow pink!! wee
don't be sad, be strong dear..let's pray for his happiness.. maybe, u will get someone who is better than him.. hehe
kid, i noticed, at your sidebar, there is two archive actually..u might not noticed that..check that okay