Siapa silent reader ku??!

Posted: Tuesday, 28 December 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
3

Previously on chat... *flash back ala-ala cite Heroes tu..*

There was a guy who asked me to update my blog everyday. Wahahaha. Yup, he is special friend. A very much special for me, he cares for me, really really care I should say. :D
And yes, I knew him since my very first day in med school. Hah? Sape ni?? Yawww.. biarlah rahsia y'all. 
KihKIhKih.. Suspen je kan??! :P

Clue clue! Give us more clue!! Haha.. wanna guess?? Okay. We shall see..
Haha. This guy *did I mention this before?* Yup, he is a guy. Definitely smart, good figure *oh, I love his shoulder by the way* and tall and kurus! Yeah! Someone striking in your mind already?
For that silent reader of mine might have guess this for himself and just let two of us know the secret, okay?
:D 
Oh, and sorry la dear. I couldn't afford this blog to be in various issues as I am not talented to write on those educational kind of things. So I'd better stick on this mengarut-mengarut thing and took it as my virtual diary. 

And nope, I wasn't mentioning about you, so don't worry. 
And you, I wrote this because I miss you. Even if I saw you, but I miss you. Oh, I think I miss your car more than I miss you la. Sebab aku tengok kereta kau aku jadi lagi happy! Hahaha ;p

3 comments:

  1. Dr Ziya says:

    ehem2~~
    wewwit!!!
    xp~~~
    hehe

  1. haha. adelah. teka teka. ;p

  1. Dr Ziya says:

    hmmm~~~~~ tuuuuuuuuttttttttt!!! hahaha
    btol x???
    bahahhaha