So what do we call this?

Posted: Saturday, 23 April 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Psssttt...  yesterday I was browsing on the internet about a new young actor whom the audio preview of his song on the previous post. And well, as an artist he must've some photo-shoots done and were included in that site I'd been through. 

Guess what? I found a picture of him wearing baju melayu and I was thinking that I used to say that I love to see guys wearing that baju melayu cekak musang which kinda make them look more sweet.. :) 
Can't help it but just too love that, man!! But there is another type of baju melayu teluk belanga which is the neck      

And I was just terdetik that I like to see guys wearing that, that's all. 
But, ya know.. something happened caught my attention today...



So this is the baju melayu! 
This is baju melayu cekak musang. 

0 comments: